Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ya know...

I guess it was bound to happen, me getting sick. 3 kids in school and I can't turn down hugs.... Anyway, nothing serious but they put you right on antibiotics when you're on chemo, so at least I didn't have to fight for them. I believe it's all sinus related, red ear, chesty cough.... I think that means I won't be in church next week. Other than that I am feeling pretty good. So keep me laughing via here or facebook, email or phone!!
Getting ready for trick or treating on Friday- resting up so I won't have too much trouble walking so far. Romeo is something else when it comes to Halloween. It's an annual party for us and that darn devil ain't taking that away. Let's see, we'll have a NASCAR driver, a cat, and a baseball player this year.
Blood work is tomorrow- expect it to be low, of course because of whatever my body is fighting off. Mom and dad leave tomorrow also, house gets cleaned and I'll stay horizontal in front of the brain sucking machine I love so much.
So on we go. Please pray that the antibiotics work-slightly anxious about the whole thing. However my DO said it was actually a good point in the cycle- kick it's butt now so chemo can kick cancer's on the 14th! Last one-last one. I can't believe it. Pray the cancer is gone-FOREVER.
Thanks!!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger