Thursday, October 9, 2008

Count Day

How boring is it when you're weekly update is about blood work!! But my counts are ok although I am glad it is not next week and right before chemo or I'd be postponed. But by next week I should be good to go. White count is 2.9, not bad, and neutraphil is 1.1 which is low. But more along the lines of my normal. I knew it would be lower only because I am more tired.
As for what I am doing while being home I have to say it involves Facebook and it is very addicting! I think we may need a 12 step program for us. I've gotten in touch with people from High School and college. Kinda fun. As for the scrapping, well, I, ummm think maybe I am procrastinating. Actually I have to organize the pictures in our computer before I can pick them out- not that I have to, but I must!! But seriously I hope that tomorrow I can start printing Austin's and organize them over the weekend and then get him done during the next week.
Jayson is healing well, thank you for your prayers and concern. It sure looks gross, though. He goes back Monday for a recheck.
Abbi and Austin are good and so is Tim. All seem to be handling things just fine. They both have all A's and one B+ on their progress reports so I don't think they are too stressed out!!
Thank you for keeping me lifted up in God's hands. I know that He is the one sustaining me and you are the one's keeping me there thru prayer. Thank you so much.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger