Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hello again

We had a really nice time tricks and treating and no-one got any rocks!! We walked for 2 hours and I survived. Plan to do a bit more walking this week with Jayson as long as it doesn't get too cold. Why does chemo make you so cold?? I feel like I am constantly on the verge of a Renauds attack, which I don't like so much!
I feel great, antibiotics working their magic. We changed to another one that doesn't tear up my already ruined tummy. Yes, I'm eating just fine (even better now that we have so much candy. YUM)
I was listening to my third day cd, revelation and song 10 just blew me away. I was cleaning and organizing Jayson's school/craft/crap stuff, trying to eliminate the crap... Anyway, it's about giving love and when you give love He returns it so much more. I just felt like that person, being given so much love because He loves me so much. It hasn't been so personal to me lately, so it was a reminder that Jesus is mine for the taking. Just very powerful. Here are the lyrics:
Give Love
By: Third Day
Whisper softly to me
Share with me your heart.
And just ignore the world and what it does
I know that you’ve been hurting you’ve been torn apart
And I pull close to you in my arms
If you give love
I'll return the love and you will see
So much more than you gave away
Give it to me
Listen very closely as I sing this song
And please believe that I mean every word
When I say I love you
I mean it with all my heart
Let it be the best thing that you’ve ever heard
Whisper softly to me
Share with me your heart
Makes me love you so much more and makes me excited to be able to give love again soon.
As for prayer requests- simple complete and forever healing of my cancer. But please include little Noah, Alex's little buddy who is not doing well. For those of you who don't know who Alex is in my life, I am going to work on a write up and will post it in the resources section....Also my friend Angi and the brain cancer- I believe her radiation begins tomorrow.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger