Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're on...

Hi everyone,
The nurses just called about my blood work and I am a go for tomorrow. All counts were good. Now what I didn't tell you all last time is that my CA125 was at 24- the treatment before it was 20. That is a number we want to go down. Dr. Hicks said that I shouldn't worry, it's happened before and that he told another patient (and me) that he could take blood from the other arm right then and get a different result. She did make him do it and it was down 6 points... So I didn't make him do it last week, but I think tomorrow I just might. It's really bugging me!!
So today I will get caught up on laundry, and cleaning bathrooms. Already have the floors done. Chemo makes me nervous, anxious, mad, scared, happy, relieved- it's just too much. But only one more after tomorrow. Mom and Dad will be here until Thursday, and Tim and Shelly will be taking/staying with me. I have my craft all ready to go so bring it on- Jesus Juice to the rescue.
Specific prayer: NO DELAY next chemo- and healing. My risk of breast cancer is increased by 40% than the normal population, so fear never really leaves me alone.
Ok, that was a whole lot of honesty. Thanks for praying.
Love to you all,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger