Saturday, October 18, 2008

Over it

Hi everyone,
I just wanted you to know, in case you were wondering, that I am way over being postponed a week. I don't quite understand Gods reason, but I am sure there is one. Maybe one of the kids will be sick this week and need mommy only, or maybe my meeting on tuesday is of upmost important. Whatever the reason I know it is good even if I never do get to figure it out.
I am feeling much more awake today, able to attend our Church's Harvest Celebration and was in the fresh air for about 3 hours. It was beautiful out, chilly but sunny. Abbi helped run a game for a few hours, and Austin hung out and helped with Jayson a bit. Tim and I got to talk to people and that was wonderful. It's nice having my husband be able to do something with us during the day!
We've been watching the deer run around the pond playing, getting scared by their reflection or the fish. It's so funny watching the fawns run and buck and act just like kids!
No big plans for my extra week- get caught up with laundry and all that stuff. Think I'll lay low and let those white cells rise.
And an update on my friend Angi. Her brain surgery went very well and the doctors were all pleased with her recovery. I actually think she goes home today- surgery was on Thursday. I do not know what her follow up treatment is but will keep you posted. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. Brian is her husband, and Brooke and Hunter are her children.
See you at church tomorrow.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger