Friday, October 24, 2008

It's all good

I know it is so weird, but we had so much fun. I brought tattoo's (thanks Becky Jo) and we put them on all the nurses and patients and I have one on my head. It's a pretty butterfly. We were a little crazy.
We also met a couple and the husband had a great story to tell, but in essence he was diagnosed with MS a while ago and has been taking a supplement that takes away all his symptoms. This touches me deeply because my uncle had very aggressive MS and died within 7 years. very sad. And to see this man with no symptoms was a bit overwhelming. Needless to say he shared some info and I'll have my live in pharmacist check it all out. You just never know about supplements because the makers can say anything they want. But he was a live testimony, so that sure makes it easy to believe. Also something about oxygen pills- but I got really confused, so I'll have Tim read that stuff too. His wife was there to get iron thru IV and comes 2 times a week and they have found something in her abdomin, so I gave her my number just in case it is ovarian cancer. I think she gets some answers next week .Anyway, remember that purpose I was wondering about- well sometimes Jesus just slaps your face with them doesn't he. I love him!!
Today I hung a cross and wrote Jesus Juice on it. Pretty cool. So tonight I feel normal, tomorrow I will feel mostly normal and then Sunday I start to fade away, but will hopefully be able to get to church. I just won't be looking so good is all.
Love you all for you prayers, meals, comments, cards and love so much. I cannot believe the outpouring of love.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger