Monday, October 13, 2008

A new week


Boy I got a good laugh at church yesterday. I also have to admit I felt a bit if relief knowing that even a pastor doesn't have a great marriage. I think we have moments of greatness and then we move into one of those pushing and shoving matches about who is right and who is in charge. It is a long process. I so enjoyed his honesty because marriage is hard and sometimes even sucks, but if we are committed to loving in spite of how we feel it will eventually become better. I think we forget to tell the newly weds these things- the honeymoon really does end at some point, but sometimes is renewed when least expected. Plus I got to see so many of you, which always makes a day good for me.
I feel quite tired and am a bit worried about being postponed this week. I have a little sore under my tongue which I wouldn't want to spread to my throat- specific prayer, please. So I think I might just lay on the couch all day, keep organizing those pictures so I can actually do some scrapping. Only 3000 pictures to go- see my problem??
Keep Alex and Stephanie in prayer as well. He does seem to be doing quite well at school and with therapy- it's just such a long road. A different type of long than last year, yet still a long one. She still hasn't gotten the break she needs.....
And I'll give you a heads up now- Looks like we're doing another blood drive on New Years Eve, so start eating that broccoli now! We'll keep you posted on all that of course.
Love to you all. I'll post again on Thursday when I see the oncologist and get counts and all that good stuff. CA 125 that day. I want to see 0....
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger