Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday is here

Hi my friends and family,
I was thinking the book can be called 'Waiting for Tuesday' even though it wasn't always a Tuesday that made us wait.
I am ok, actually. I'm nervous of course, but that is ok. Joyce Meyer's little snippet on WMUZ was in part about praying for ourselves and reasons why we sometimes don't, or we wait until it is the last resort instead of the first response. Such a mom thing to do, pray for all others and maybe just maybe we'll remember ourselves. Well, between all the messages at church, on this page and things I have heard on the radio and read myself in my bible, I finally decided to pray seriously for myself. So I visualized myself as the woman whom Jesus healed, the woman who reached for his cloak. I'm reaching... And someone asked me at church what role I thought Alex played in all this and I didn't hesitate and said standing in the gap- learning how to pray continuously. That is what I learned from him, from God. And now I somewhat understand what you all are doing for me, standing in the gap. Well, I'm joining the gap, since it is me and I should be involved too.
Jesus,
I pray that you would continue to give me peace for the day ahead, safe travel to the appointment. I trust that whatever the results that you are in control and will lead my feet on the path you want me to take. i pray for healing, lord, that you would fully and completely heal this body, free it of any cancer and prepare me for wellness. I thank you for the power of your spirit in my body, renewing and regenerating my cells. I thank you for my family and friends who are standing in the gap for me and praying for my healing. I pray for peace thru this day for us all.
Thank you. I"ll update later in the afternoon.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger