Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh! The wait

Well, I am postponed again, but we are going to try again on Tuesday. I think, and so does my NP, that my neutrophil count will be up. Right now it is 1.2 and it needs to be 1.5, so we're looking good.
I am feeling a bit better than earlier. I talked to Chris (NP) about the CA125 and what if it is a bit higher again and she did a great job reassuring me that anything under the 35 mark is good, to not stress out about it and that they would tell me if I needed to stress out. So I'm trying.... I do not yet know what my CA125 was today. I will find out in the morning when I schedule my chemo for Tuesday. Never been there on a Tuesday.
So, I'm coming to church- white count is good, and quite frankly I need some worship time. So see some of you then.
Thanks for keeping me lifted up.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger