Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good News

Today was full of good news. It just wasn't worth the lack of sleep I got last night. So, here it is: I am good for chemo tomorrow, my CA125 was down to 20 (26 last time), my CT scan was good, just saw my kidney stones that I already know about, and IT IS NOT GENETIC. And now I start crying because I am so relieved. I won't have to make any hard decisions about radical mastectomy's or worrying about any of my children getting the gene mutation. And probably my sisters don't have to worry, either, but we're checking into that a bit more. So I am going to pick up Jayson at school, he wants to walk home (I hope I can make it to and from) and I am going to turn up my iPod praise music so loud people in their cars will hear it. Thank you for the continued prayer and support!! I'll update again next week when I start to recuperate. Chemo tomorrow at 10:00 for another 6 hours, but you know I'm renaming it Jesus Juice (thanks Holly) and writing it on the bags of medicine.
(And for reply's could you do it on the site, please. I am going to keep a copy of my well wishes and don't want to miss any when this is all over!!)
Love you much,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger