Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vacation

It's been a year since we've left and gone away for vacation, for obvious reasons. It is so nice to be away- I don't have to worry about the animals, Sarah has Reba and is, um, well- very busy with her. And friends are letting Button in and out.
It feels good to be outside, to have some sunshine. Today's plan is Easter bunny, my sisters church and then James family coming over. Another great day.
It is quite overwhelming to meet my sisters peeps. I know how long they have been praying for me. Now they are my friends, too. I could move here, have friends, a church and neighborhood community. It's just built right in here. Of course a few people would have to come along- like my church and Beth and Shelly, sister and parents, but other than that...
I guess the point is that even people you may not know, who love your sisters so much that they automatically love you as a part of their circle, can be a part of your community.
I guess that is the whole point about Easter- so much love for us, whom he didn't even know yet, but he died for us- forgave us- was tortured for us, by his choice. Then, to make our lives even better, he rose from the dead just so we can be together with him for eternity. We will see our peeps in Heaven. I will be a part of the NC peep circle, as well as my other circles.
Thank you for being a part in my circle.
Thank you for loving on my family during our crisis and including me as a part of your lives.
I don't love you as much as Jesus does, but I do love you.
I feel great- can't wait for Great Wolf tomorrow, and then DC on Wed-Fri.....
Much love,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger