Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Numbers

Number just rule life! Numbers make or break a day when you have been diagnosed with cancer, living with cancer. My number was good, CA 125 of 24. Love 24. Hate being a slave to the number. Yet without that number we wouldn't know what was going on inside me. It's a love/hate relationship.
I am so excited to have a spring and summer. We missed it last year. I can't remember what the kids did because I wasn't really a part of any of the activities- some, yes, but not like usual. Strange loosing a whole season of memories. I am ready to start pricing the mulch and get the gardens looking pretty. Good thing I mostly do just perennials. But oh man, the weeds left over from last year.
Time to pull all those weeds, the ones in the garden, the ones that still control me at times. Weed of fear, I am pulling you and throwing you away, in my pile to God. Weed of anxious waiting, be gone. Weed of doubt, head on to the pile. Weed of recurrance worry, ZAP. Weed of time stealing, stop and face my Jesus. Thank you Lord for being my gardener. Please add mulch and beautify my soul.
Yep, time to garden.
Vicki
Please pray for my friend whose numbers are acting up. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger