Friday, August 8, 2008

Two down

Well folks, we're a third of the way done!! And my CA125 was 38. That's almost within normal range!! (0-35) Makes it that much easier to focus on the healing and the prize of no cancer at the end. Shelly and Tim stayed with me today and the nurses are a blast. We ended up singing theme songs to the good old shows and had to look up Gilligan's Island lyrics because none of us could remember what they sing at the end and how they change the words at the end. It was quite hysterical I must say...
I'm sure I'll be checking emails and this site from day to day, but I'll be down on the couch until Wednesday- which doesn't mean you can't call or email!! I can't talk long, but I'd like to hear what's going on with you. I'm missing that part of my life.
I'll post again when I am up and about. I really would like to come to church on Sunday since counts are way UP (yeah) and I don't really have to worry about that, but I'll be so tired and a bit nauseous, so if you could pray that I can make it that would be wonderful.
Thank you again for all your support and love and coveted prayers!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger