Monday, July 28, 2008

Normal

I did not know that I could feel normal during this treatment schedule. It was a wonderful blessing let me tell you. It's somewhat empowering to know that there is some normalcy beyond the day of chemo and reminds me that I can do this, that 4-5 days of yuck is tolerable when the end result is being healed. I had someone tell me that at church yesterday, that God said I'd be healed. Oh how I wish God spoke to me like that, although I would have to admit I haven't spent quite as much one on one time with Him. But I'm getting better about that, too. For now, one day, one treatment, one yuck fest at a time. Yes, I'm eating, yes I'm resting, yes I'm drinking fluids and yes I'm laughing, too.
Tomorrow is Jayson's birthday. That boy has been counting down since May, so we are ready for this birthday. His party is Thursday and we are going bowling. Fun stuff. Greasy pizza, sugary pop, cake, ice cream. Bring it on!!
Keep praying, keep believing, for me and for you!!
Thank you all!!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger