Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Onward

Ok, here's the game plan:
My port goes in on Friday at 1:30. Chemo will start on the 22nd at 9 am. The cancer is not 'on' anything and statistically we are good- whatever that means. I don't actually ask that question.... But good is good. Probably will only need 2 treatments. There is actually a protocol just because it happens so often with ovarian cancer. I will also be getting the Avastin, which is the study drug I did get the first time around. Good news.
Mom and Dad will stay with me again wed-sun, then my sister is coming into town.
My MI sister is coming to both appointments with me, and I am sure Shelly will be coming to chemo with us. I know you all want to come, but it isn't big enough....:)
So there is a baseball tournament this weekend so I won't see you on Sunday, probably not the next either as that is usually still a 'sick' day for me. We'll see.
So the whirlwind is just how I thought it would be. But I have time to go to Toledo tomorrow to meet Beth and the kids as planned... Nice that I don't have to change that.
That's about all I have. Thank you for your messages. I cherish them.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger